Friday, April 20, 2012

S.P.A.C.E.




So it turns out that drawing with a new monitor is really tough. However I can't imagine ever going back to using one monitor. I recommend dual monitors to anyone doing heavy photoshop work.


...heh...dual monitors.

This weekend I'll be repping Unicorn Mountain at Columbus' small press expo, S.P.A.C.E
We'll be showing copies of The Black Forest and The All-Creator's Wife as well as some 72DEMONS swag.

Be sure to stop by table #35 Saturday and Sunday and say hi. As some of you know, I'm moving to Columbus late next month, so I'm really excited to meet some cool, creative people in the area.




After S.P.A.C.E. it's a mad dash to graduation. I have yet to complete a comic for my graphic novel class (preview above). Then, there's putting together first copy of the 72DEMONS book in time for the senior show at the Miller gallery - May 4th. Estimated date of the Kickstarter launch is mid-May.


No comments:

Post a Comment